Tuesday 3 January 2012

Contacting the Record company.

 Music World Entertainment are the record company that Destiny's Child are signed to in order for our videos about the track to be allowed onto youtube we were told to contact the company about permission (see below). I also left my contact details so hopefully they'll be in touch to let us know either via e-mail or phone.

Hello my name is Sophie Dixon from Ilkley Grammar school in West Yorkshire, England. My question is would it be ok if for my school project to produced a remake of Destinys Child Emotion music video? This video will not be used for commercial purposes and solely for my school and exam board to view but could be uploaded to youtube so the exam board is able to view our work. The video will be totally different from the origional and non of the concepts will be copied.
 
Many thanks,
Sophie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate before publication all comments are vetted before publication.