Friday 30 September 2011

My Pitch

     My Pitch is going to be presented a week on Monday to my media class, we are all competing with each other to get somebody to work with us using the idea we have come up with.
     I have decided, after knowing I wanted to do a music video by a female solo artist, that i would do one of Madonna's music video's as she is behind the ideas of the likes of Lady Gaga's 'new and original' music videos releasing today which actually copy Madonna's concepts and ideas. At the moment I'm deciding which music video to do after looking at her music videos released in the 1980s because we are supposed to be pitching ideas from new up and coming artists that are unsigned, non single released tracks or old music video tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate before publication all comments are vetted before publication.